Welcome Cowboys and Pirates, come and get our Metalog to read latest news & articles about Metagalaxy Land. A sophisticated civilization and developed planet require knowledge and information. Don't fall behind!
Dev Diary - Vol. 3
Dev Diary - Vol. 2,5
Dev Diary - Vol. 2
Dev Diary - Vol. 1
We are looking for an Unreal Engine Developer whose responsibilities are designing, building and ex-tending complex game systems in the Blueprint/C++ code base, both on client and server; working closely with designers, artists, and producers to create gameplay and visual elements of the game; making assessments to guide an ever-evolving plan.
• Experience for at least 3 years in software industry
• Strong knowledge of modern C++ and Unreal Engine Skills
• 3D math skills (matrix/vector math, trigonometry, linear algebra)
• Good knowledge of Reactjs and Redux, Python and Python frameworks such as Flask, Djan-go
• Experience with RDBMS, SQL Server/PostgreSQL, etc.
• Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, non-relational databases, etc. and CI/CD processes and de-velopment tools, Git, Jenkins code development tools, etc.
• English proficiency to follow technical documents
• Preferably with knowledge of IOS, SDK, and Xcode tools, knowledge of Swift and OOD, and
• component architectures
• Preferably React Native, Expo info and Solidity knowledge
• Ability to perform unit testing and debugging
• Proficiency in container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
• Being analytical thinker, solution-oriented and prone to teamwork
We are looking for a 3D Artist whose responsibilities are creating concept arts of characters, weap-ons, buildings, environments etc.; creating 3D models in various styles and 3D character animations; following and analyzing recent design trends.
• Ability to use Maya or Blender or other modelling programs
• Ability to create and texture a 3D hard surface model for use in the game, based on certain concept designs
• Knowing 3D character modelling is a plus
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Art and Animation or similar departments
• A good eye for art, ability to produce creative design ideas in line with the content
• Strong communication skills; verbal, written and visual
We are looking for a Graphic Designer whose responsiblities are creating compelling and effective logos and designs for digital media; following and analyzing recent design trends; collaborating with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets and maintaning awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media and market trends.
• Experience for at least 2 years
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or similar departments
• Excellent knowledge of basic design concepts, photomanipulation and typography
• A creative side and a certain visual vision
• Knowledge about design trends
• Being highly skilled and experienced in photomanipulation techniques, Adobe Photoshop and Illus-trator
• Ability to produce creative design ideas in line with the content
(Proficiency in Adobe Xd and experience in UI Web Site Design is a plus)
We are looking for a Motion Designer whose responsilbilites are creating engaging videos for market-ing campaigns and social media, animated motion graphics and other online content; minimalistic video edits; optimizing design workflow by creating templates; following and analyzing recent design trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related fields
• Knowledge of relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Excellent knowledge of basic design concepts
• Great at brainstorming and executing new ideas
• Knowledgeable about social media trends
• Sense of conceptual thinking, and attention to details
• Good communication skills, and ability to work effectively with a team